As a CSP 1-Tier you can onboard your organization through the steps as stated below:
- Visit Microsoft AppSource
- Sign in with your organization account and, when prompted, agree with the consent message.
- Within the onboarding wizard select Yes when being asked whether your organization is a CSP 1-Tier Partner.
- Fill in the required API credentials. Further information about these credentials can be found here.
- When prompted for the Technical Provisioning Credentials make sure the account is setup correctly.
- When prompted for stating whether your organization uses DirSync and/or AD FS select either one or both options.
- Note: This selection can be changed within SpinPanel after onboarding.
After onboarding, depending of the chosen option(s) at step 5, your users are being synchronized with the SpinPanel application.
Click here for further information about Users and groups.